Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grant's first Halloween

so yesterday was Grant's first Halloween. Angela decided that he needed to have some sort of costume, and she wanted something that was simple. So she found a white shirt, black pants, a (somewhat pink) tie, and he became

"I make this look good"



"I am ready to serve"

Well we know it wasn't much, but he looked so cute that Angela just couldn't resist showing him to everybody. Even though we did not go trick-or-treating (I know, we are boring people) we did go over to Angela's aunt and uncle's house for dinner and enjoyed spending time with their family.
and last but not least here is another video of Grant laughing.


3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the video! I wish I could get Kaylynn to laugh like that. He's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too too cute!

    I ran into your mom on Sunday Angela... She looks really good, it was fun to see her :)

    ReplyDelete