If you can't tell, I am getting sick of thinking of unique titles for the blog so dates will do for me and I'm sure you don't care about the title but more about the pictures so here they are!
I decided to get some more photos of me and the boys. There's not as many with me in it because anytime I get out the camera it's either with the boys and daddy or just the boys. So here's a few decent shots that I chose. I like this the best because we are ALL smiling, even baby B.
Lately Lil G, Baby B and I will "dance" at night as a way of doing something besides watching movies. So I've found some fun CD's. One is with 60's music on it, another has swing dancing music, and sometimes I just put in some country and I like to scroll through it to find a few fun songs to dance to. I like to try to get Lil G to do some new dance moves but he likes it best when we sort of do "ring around the rosies."
Baby B is doing well. He is cooing and jabbering. He can hold a rattle for a small amount of time. He loves being spoken to which makes him smile and laugh. He is so good to let me lay him on the floor for about 10 min of tummy time and then maybe another 30 min on his back or in the Boppy pillow while I take care of Lil G or get the house cleaned up.

There was a stake carnival type of activity this past week that I went to, alone :-(, but I had some help from a ward member thank goodness. Lil G really liked the play ground. He was more interested in playing in the sand than waiting in line to get some cotton candy. Poor kid doesn't know what he's missing.

Lil G got to play in the air-filled jumping house at the stk activity. He actually tried jumping. Thank goodness for all of those days at Kara and Clint's where he practiced on the trampoline.

Lil G became silly and decided to sit in Baby B's car seat. Daddy decided to try to lift him as though he were Benjamin. Silly daddy.

Silly Lil G. We were just about to leave for church. That is why he looks so nice. I wish I could say I dressed him up like this everyday but if I did it wouldn't be worth it with all of the park playing we do.
Text: For those who are interested in what's going on without pictures...
Joseph is in the middle of his semester for this Fall. He is challenged more to the degree that the professors are throwing lots of work at him He feels bombarded with a heavy load of work but not so much challenged, although he was given a challenging work to do but with little time to accomplish the task. A particular professor knows what Joseph can do so the professor gives him extra work in comparison to the other students. This frustrates Joseph because he feels that he is already doing so much work and then to be asked to do more than everyone else on a particular project seems unreasonable. We understand that Joseph should be stretched but it is getting to the point that he may break in half (if that's a nice visual for you).
Life sucks in this regard but we do feel blessed in many ways. We have found friends that we can associate with who understand our problems. I get together with other women who feel like widows (some more than others) being away from their husbands for so long. Sometimes we have dinner together and other times we just get together with our kids and go to the park. Getting out in the morning and going for a walk has become a great ritual for Lil G, Baby B and I. although I am getting nervous in regards to the future when I need a double stroller to push both kids. Baby B is getting bigger all the time and I can foresee that by Christmas I will need to put him in something other than the Baby Bjorne (carrier). I have been looking for used double strollers on Craigslist and hope to find something that suites my needs as well as keeps within our budget.
Some of our friends have invited us to go on a date and that they will baby sit our children as they go. We would love to but there is the problem of Lil G (as most family members know he's a mama's boy) and the fact that we don't have as much time to do anything anymore. We will have to take them up on their offer but it may not be until this semester is over. I think when/if we go up to Price during the Christmas holiday that we will have to go on a date every night or day. We will see.
I don't want to seem too depressing. Life is wonderful and there is lots of good in our lives today. We are definitely adjusting to our responsibilities: Joseph at school and I with the kids.
That should be enough for now. Hope you enjoyed to update.
No comments:
Post a Comment