


Yesterday was and exciting day for us. at 11:00 we went into the hospital so Angela could have her ultrasound. The most exciting news we received was to find out that we were going to have a boy. It was also good to here the doctor say that the baby was healthy and there was nothing to worry about. During the ultrasound we were able to see the baby very well, and one of the videos we actually saw the baby yawning. Here are some pictures of our baby boy and the video of him yawning.
Dang Joseph, you need to stop beating me in blogging. Maybe you should start playing World of Warcraft or something, that'll slow you down real good. Anyway, congrats.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Angela and Joseph! We are SO excited for you. We hope everything continues to go well for you and the baby! =D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You two will be wonderful parents. I'm so excited for you guys. Baby boys are great!
ReplyDeleteWe are sooo excited for you! A boy! That is so great! I can't wait to find out what we are having!
ReplyDeleteHey I forgot to ask, do you have any names picked out yet? Again I am super happy for you!
ReplyDelete