School ended on December 11th. We don't know how well we did but we are hoping for the best. Joseph is right on the edge of passing his Physics class. Some may question this but when his class started with 50 students and by the time of the final the total dropped down to 15 students it would make sense why the class is such a challenge (not to mention that years past only 10% of the students pass the class). So we are praying... Literally... Like every time we pray. We will see what will come.
Grant is learning to sit up and roll over and today has finally decided that pureed foods are pretty good. We have to make him laugh to get him to open his mouth but we hope in the future it will get better. Only time will tell. I am trying to make homemade baby foods for him. So far it has been a good experience but I've only done it a few times so doing it on a weekly basis may change my tune but so far it has been worth it.
Our little guy has been doing wonderfully sleeping. Joseph has had the ability to sleep 9 hours every night. I would be able to get the same amount if I didn't pump but it is nice to keep up the milk supply in the fridge for in a couple of months when I won't have to breast feed any more. What a glorious day that will be!
Since we haven't posted in a while we owe you some pictures of Grant. We have some really funny ones plus another video of Grant laughing for those who are patient for it to come up. Enjoy!
aww :D cute!!
ReplyDeleteKatie