These brownies taste as good as they look. Oh and they look so delicious I had to put them on the blog. Here's the recipe if you're interested.
2 Cups Sugar 1 Cup Oil 1 1/2 Cup Flour
4 Eggs 1/2 Cup Cocoa 1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. salt
Mix and bake in greased 9x13 inch pan at 350 until toothpick is clean (May also use boxed brownie mix).
Cookie Dough:
1 Cube Butter 2 Tbl milk 1 tsp vanilla
1/2 Cup packed brown sugar 1/4 Cup Sugar 1 Cup Flour
Mix well and spread on cooled brownies. Drizzle top with melted chocolate chips (make note that I drizzled mine with chocolate and peanut butter chips for extra yumminess).
Hope you enjoy it! Oh and some pictures of Grant to show how he's grown and just because.
Grant starts to wonder what more torture he will have to go through as his parent's put more things on his face and head.
As long as we smile and laugh so does he. Oh my gosh look how big he looks.
Yup, those brownies look evil.
ReplyDeleteAnd....Grant is darling as usual.
Love MOm
I want to see more pics of Grant. I can't believe our little ones are growing up soo fast!
ReplyDelete