Can't wait to see all of our family for Christmas. Any friends who are going to be in Price around that time please give us a call! See you soon and enjoy our pictures!
aww your kids are SO cute!! Brian and I were just saying yesterday how we miss hanging out with you guys in Cedar! It sounds like things are super crazy out there for you guys so when you decide to come on vacation to LA let us know hah! I love reading your blog it is really fun!
aww your kids are SO cute!! Brian and I were just saying yesterday how we miss hanging out with you guys in Cedar! It sounds like things are super crazy out there for you guys so when you decide to come on vacation to LA let us know hah! I love reading your blog it is really fun!
ReplyDeleteHope things are getting better these days!
Michelle Hansen