Joseph has been able to keep his head above water as he is doing his assignments although sometimes it seems he is barely above water. Apparently teachers can assign homework over the internet now a days. He received an e-mail about an assignment that would be due in less than 24 hrs or, by the end of the class period the following day. He seems to be running around trying to get every little assignment done all the while doing the overload of reading that is required for several courses. He is juggling it quite well, although I don't know how one without a wife to make dinner and do laundry for them would be able to come out conquer with this degree program.
My life is full of children. I focus on Baby B with feedings and Lil G with learning about life. Lil G was in the process of potty-training until he got sick a couple days back and the whole of idea of peeing in the toilet went out the window. Maybe next week.
Well I best be off. Enjoy the pictures and videos
No comments:
Post a Comment